Thursday, November 13, 2008

Getting Excitted for the Holidays

This time of year is a good time to be with family and friends. I am truely blessed to have family near by. This thanksgiving will be my first holiday without my parents. There parents live in Iowa and this is there destination for Thanksgiving. I am close with my parents and I will miss being with them during this time. My baby sister will also be with me and my family, so we will have to start a new tradition this year. I cannot wait to get out the christmas tree soon because I have been listen to christmas music lately. I do not want to get ahead of myself and forget what Thanksgiving is really about.
I have a big family to provide this year and this will be fun. God has been our true provider through all this. I am so thankful to have the almighty creature in my heart.

No comments: